TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
FOR CAR RENTAL SERVICE WITH DRIVER
1. All charges must be paid in full before the hiring commences, unless stated otherwise. Any extra costs must be settled at the end of the hire.
2. Only drivers of OWNER are authorized to drive the rental vehicle. Under no circumstances will any other person be allowed to drive the rental vehicle.
3. The Driver will drive at reasonable speeds keeping within the law and will use his/her judgment in relation to the prevailing road type and conditions.
4. The Driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless otherwise instructed by CLIENT.
5. OWNER accepts no responsibility nor can it be held liable in any way whatsoever for any delays, however caused.
6. OWNER operates a NO SMOKING policy within all their vehicles. Should this condition be ignored the DRIVER is authorized to terminate this agreement without liability to the OWNER and all payments made shall be forfeited in favor of the OWNER.
7. In the event of mechanical failure, OWNER reserves the right to substitute an alternative vehicle/vehicles. The OWNER reserves to change the rental vehicle and the driver at any time, should it become necessary as determined by the OWNER.
8. OWNER shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to the client’s and/or passenger’s and/or any third party’s property however caused.
9. Owner’s car is equipped with comprehensive insurance and the renter may ask to see the insurance policy before trip starts. In case of an accident with bodily injuries or death, the passenger may claim directly with the insurer. If the claims arose from the fault or negligence of the driver, and OWNER is held solidarily liable with the driver, Client hereby agrees that OWNER can only be liable to advance only the amount equivalent to the insurance proceeds, but in no case shall the same be more than Php50,000.00 per passenger.
10. The DRIVER reserves the right to refuse carriage of luggage if, in his judgment, the volume of weight is excessive.
11. The OWNER and/or the DRIVER have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who he believes to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the DRIVER, the vehicle or any passenger.
12. The CLIENT shall not use the rental vehicle to transport any illegal substance or article. This agreement shall terminate immediately and all payments made shall be forfeited if the CLIENT contravenes this condition. CLIENT shall also hold the OWNER and the
DRIVER free and harmless and indemnify them for any claims or liabilities due to the violation by the CLIENT of this provision.
13. The CLIENT shall be held responsible for the conduct of all passengers in the rental vehicle at all times.
14. The CLIENT shall be responsible for any damage caused to the interior of the rental vehicle and will be billed accordingly for any repair or charges required in order to reinstate the rental vehicle to its condition prior to the damage, ordinary wear and tear excepted. This applies only for damages caused by the client.
15. The Overtime will start a minute after the agreed time. Extension for one (1) minute from the end of the rental will be charged one (1) hour already and so on and so forth.
16. OWNER may provide subcontracted vehicles.
17. Fuel level should be returned to the same fuel level as the driver left the OWNER’s garage. For nine (9) hours with driver and for overnight trips, this will be and should be shouldered by the renter. For pick up drop off trips, this is already included in the rate and will be shouldered by the OWNER.
18. For cases that the pick up or drop off location will be within Metro Manila, your time will start on the pick up and drop off location. However, if its outside metro manila, the time will start the moment the driver leaves our garage and the time will end upon the arrival of the driver here in the garage. Any overtime of the driver will be charged to the Renter. Rest assured that our drivers are trained to take the fastest route going back to our garage.
19. By supplying the email address, CLIENT hereby authorizes OWNER to send notices, letters, demands and other correspondences by email.
20. Entire Agreement. This Car Rental Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to this car service arrangement. No modification to this agreement can be made unless in writing signed by both parties. Any notice required to be given to the other party will be made to the contact information below.
21 .If the fuel is not at the full tank level or it is less than the level when it was turned over, renter shall pay the estimated cost declared by the Owner’s Dispatcher.
FOR SELF DRIVE SERVICE
1. Rental Term.The term of this Car Rental Agreement runs from the dateand time of vehicle pickup as indicated in the Basic Terms until the return of the vehicle to Owner, and completion of all terms of this Car Rental Agreement by both Parties.
The Parties may shorten or extend Rental Term upon mutual agreement of both Parties. The Renter may extend Rental Term but he must inform the Owner atleast 24 hours prior to the end of Rental Term, otherwise, such request will not be entertained.
Persons Who May Drive the Rental Vehicle. The Rental Vehicle may be driven during the term of Rental Term only by the person named in this Agreement and only if said person holds a current full valid driver's license appropriate for the Rental Vehicle in the Philippines.
2. Scope of Use.Renter will use the Rental Vehicle only for personal or routine business use, and operate the Rental Vehicle only on properly maintained roads and parking lots. Renter will comply with all applicable laws relating to holding of licensure to operate the vehicle, and pertaining to operation of motor vehicles. Renter will not sublease the Rental Vehicle or use it as a vehicle for hire. Renter will not take the vehicle outside the destination stated in the Basic Terms. The renter shall not operate the vehicle or allow it to be operated for the transport of more passengers or goods than the maximum specified in the certificate of loading and/or road user charge certificate, whichever is the lesser, for the Rental Vehicle.
3. Security deposit - Renter will be required to provide a security deposit to owner in the amount stated in the Basic Terms to be used in the event of loss or damage to the Rental Vehicle during the term of this Car Rental Agreement or for any claims which the Owner may have against the Renter upon the termination of this Agreement. In the event of damage to the Rental Vehicle or any other claims, Owner will apply this Security Deposit to defray the costs of necessary repairs or replacements and claims. If the cost for repair or replacement of damage to the Rental Vehicle or any other claims exceed the amount of the Security Deposit, Renter will be responsible for the complete payment to the Owner of the balance of this cost.
4. Identification of the Renter. Renter is hereby required to leave his Original Passport (if none, any Primary ID), clear photocopy of atleast 2 more IDs and 1 Latest Billing all with the same and current home address. These documents shall be given upon pick up of Rental Vehicle from the Owner. These documents shall be secured and safekeep by the owner andthe original ID shall be given back in the same condition to the Renter upon the return of Rental Vehicle to the Owner.
Primary IDs Accepted: Passport, UMID, SSS ID, Postal ID, Voter's ID, Driver’s License, TIN ID
Secondary IDs Accepted: Pag-Ibig Loyalty Card, Philhealth ID, Company ID
Billings Accepted: Electric bill, Mobile Phone bill, Water bill, Cable Bill, Internet Bill
5. Termination of Contract.Renter may not pre-terminate this Agreement. If pre-termination is insisted by renter, renter will still be liable to pay for the entire contract price including the unused rental covering the remaining unused term.
6. Insurance. In case of an accident, the full responsibilityshould be on the renter, including damages to the car and bodily injury or death to him, other passengers and third parties. Renter, however, has an option of limiting the payment only for the rented car as follows:
(1) An additional Payment of Php100.00/day on top of the rental fee will limit the participation fee of the Renter, only in case of damage to ATS car, to Php10,000.00; and
(2) An additional payment of Php150.00/day on top of the rental fee will relieve the renter from payment of any participation fees onlyin case of damage to ATS car as this will be considered as full coverage. This limitation on payment and participation fees apply only to damages caused to the Rental Vehicle and does not cover damage, injury and death to the renter, passengers or third parties. For avoidance of doubt, despite the additional payment for participation fees, renter shall still be fully liable for any damage, injury and/or death caused to third parties.
Further, one day trip is exactly equivalent to 24hours insurance coverage and in excess of 24 hours renter will be charged for additional full day rate based on the above conditions.
For avoidance of doubt, however, this limit on participation fee shall apply only after the Renter has provided the necessary information and reports for the application of insurance coverage.
In case of failure to secure the necessary information for the application of the insurance coverage and no coverage is granted by the Insurer, Renter shall be liable for the total costs of repair, replacements and other charges.
7. Responsibilities of the Renter. Every 5,000km renter shall bring the Rental Vehicle to the ATS Corporation garage for proper maintenance and check up. Failure to do so, damage as a result shall be charge to the renter, including the total cost of repairs, replacements and other related changes.
If the Renter loses the Rental Vehicle key, the Renter will be charged for the replacement key. This is Php 1,000 plus any associated transport cost.
This rental agreement does not include car replacement on number coding day. It is the Renter’s responsibility not to drive the Rental Vehicle during coding day; nevertheless, replacement of Rental Vehicleduring coding day maybe requested but for a fee.
The Renter hereby agree not to allow travel to areas where roads are not passable for vehicles (e.g. rough roads, mountains, etc.) as this may cause damage to the Rental Vehicle’s tires which will be the Renter’s liability.
The Renter also agrees that the owner do not allow vehicle to be taken on inter island trips as well as the vehicle to be used during natural calamities (e.g. excessively heavy rains, storms or flooding)
Rental Vehicle are non-smoking. A Php 5,000 cleaning fee will be assessed for vehicles returned with evidence of smoking.
Owner allows pets to ride in Rental Vehicle provided that they are properly contained in a travel kennel, container or cage at all times. For the health and comfort of subsequent renters of the Rental Vehicle who may be allergic to animal dander, the Rental Vehicle must be returned in its original condition with no animal hair or feathers anywhere in or on the Rental Vehicle. Renters whose Rental Vehicle require a detailed cleaning to remove animal hair or address sanitary issues will be assessed a Php 1,000 fee.
8. Indemnification.Renter agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Owner for any loss, damage, claims or legal action against Owner as a result of Renter’s operation or use of the Rental Vehicle during the term of this Car Rental Agreement. This includes any attorney fees necessarily incurred for these purposes. Renter will also pay for any parking tickets, moving violations, or other citations received while in possession of the Rental Vehicle.
9. Representation and Warranties.Owner presents and warrants to Owner’s knowledge, the Rental Vehicle is in good condition and is safe for ordinary operation of the vehicle. Renter represents and warrants that Renter is legally entitled to operate a motor vehicle under the Republic of the Philippines and will not operate it in violation of any laws, or in any negligent or illegal manner.Renter has been given an opportunity to examine the Rental Vehicle in advance of taking possession of it, and upon such inspection, no damage is found and Renter finds the said Rental Vehicle in good condition and satisfactory for the use for which it was intended.
10. Flat Tires/Toll Fees/Parking Fees/Fuel/Cleanliness.Expenses for flat tires, toll fees, parking fees, fuel and cleaning are to be assumed by the Renter. The Renter must also return the Rental Vehicle with the same amount of fuel and condition (including interior and exterior) as it was delivered. The Renter will ensure that only premium fuel is loaded into the vehicle. Damage as a result of negligence in this regard will be charged to the Renter.
In case the renter will mistakenly fill the fuel tank with different type of fuel, as mentioned in the Fuel Type section on Page 1, the renter will have to pay the FULL expense for repairing the car due to such damage. For avoidance of doubt, despite the additional payment for insurance, renter shall still be fully liable for the damage that will occur.
11. Excess Wear and Tear. Normal wear and tear is anticipated during theterm of this agreement, however, Renter will pay the estimated cost for all the damages to the vehicle that is not normal wear and tear.
12. Repairs, Maintenance and Rescue. The rented vehicle should have all service and repair work performed at ATS Corporation or Owner’s car shop only.
In cases of any accidents or breakdowns, ATS Corporation provides road side assistance and emergency rescues. However, Metro Manila rescues will be given 24 hours maximum to resolve. Outside of Metro Manila will require the company at the most of 48 hours to resolve. In severe cases, ATS Corporation will decide to provide a replacement car to the client.
The ATS Corporation reserves the rights to approve of any purchases for any car parts needs of the client which will be vital for the repair of the unit. Once approved by the management, any official receipts should be under the name Anis Trans Service (A.T.S.) Corporation and will be up for reimbursement.
13. Entire Agreement. This Car Rental Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to this rental arrangement. No modification to this agreement can be made unless in writing signed by both parties. Any notice required to be given to the other party will be made to the contact information below.
1) For confirmed booking, 50% down payment should be done 3 days after the date of reservation, failure to complete the payment of 50% of the rental fee will automatically cancel the reservation.
2) Renter can get full refund for the booking fee if cancellation notice was provided 24hrs prior to the booking schedule. However, cancellation notice given less than 24 hours prior to your booking schedule will not be granted any refunds.
3) Remaining balance payable upon start of the trip.
• Refund Policy
• Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original validated bank deposit or official receipt and a valid ID. This policy must be strictly followed and can only be done at ATS office only. We will not deposit refunds.
Paypal Account Name: A.T.S (Anis Trans Service Corp)
*For Credit/Debit Card Payment please click on the link https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart?flowlogging_id=cb4d63157e63&mfid=1549956691438_cb4d63157e63#/checkout/openButton
Pay Pal Payment and credit card – we will apply 5% service charge.
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings
Account Name: Anis Trans Service (A.T.S) Corporation
Account Number: 007620125881
• Branch: Boni-Dansalan